Friday, June 22, 2007

Siobhán Donaghy












We all heard the story of Siobhan leaving Sugababes blah blah blah so I'm not going to focus on that . What I really want to focus on is Siobhan herself. In my opinion she's one of those few artists for whom it's music that matters the most not popularity or ratings. I just read she says : ' i really love what I do ' and probably that's why her songs are sooo effin good.

Here's a video to ' Medevac ' and from the first sentence I fell in love whit this song , I really can't get it out of my head , and honestly I don't mind it's there.







'Don't give it up ' is the first single from album ' Ghosts ' and it's yet another brilliant piece of music which only reached fucking No45 in the fucking uk singles chart . I mean this song really shows the beauty of Siobhans soul , she must have been touched by an angel , really .. and the video is so misterious I can't stop watching it ...




Visit Siobhan's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/siobhandonaghyparlophone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Michael! Well doen for your blog site...it will sure keep me up to date as from now on about disoc music :P

A big hug to you from Malta!!

www.renaldmicallef.com

Anonymous said...

Great articlе, exactly what Ӏ neеded.

Feеl free to ѕurf to mу homеpage bucket trucks for sale
Stop by my page : used altec bucket truck