Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dezire




One of the best bands ever in Poland , also very underestimated.In my opinion they deserved to be on top everywhere but life's not always that simple.Know nothing about their recent projects, hope they didn't split.Still we got them awesome songs left.

'Plone' ( english: I burn )

Dezire - Płonę


you can imagine they're singing about something sexxxy, can't you?


'Glucha' ( english : Deaf )


Dezire-Glucha


'Mam Cie Tam' ( english : Got you in there , meaning Kiss My Ass lolz )


09. Dezire - Mam cie tam


'Good Girl'

03 Good girl  Dezire

this song took part in polish eurovision preselections back in 05, they came 3rd with high jury notes.

Here's a medley from their latest album ' 5 smaków '

4 comments:

Poster Girl said...

Ooo, I've never heard of them, but I like!

Anonymous said...

Ouchies - nature has been very cruel to the one on the left.

Michaell said...

lolz tried to find better picture but I liked this one alot,its fun but it's music that counts not the look ;D glad you two like it

still I think only 'Glucha' and 'Plone' are like REALLY good.Unfortunately the rest is mediocre

Anonymous said...

Perhaps i should be nicer :)

I think 'Glucha' is definitely the best by far.