Monday, July 2, 2007

AfterPartyChillin'

You all know how it feels after a all nite long party - that's why I decided to put here some really chillin' and refreshing videos to make you all feel better. They sure will make you smile.
Listen to those songs.It's just the best way to relax for me.


Ian Pooley - Coracao Tambor



imagine yourself dancing to this beat on the beach ...




Flexy - Mamasita





DJ TONKA - She knows you



classic track




Energy 52 - Café del Mar (Three 'N One Remix)



melodic trance classic




Alice Deejay - Better of Alone



dutch eurodance in it's best

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a nice bit of Alice Deejay - god i must have been like twelve when that came out. I feel old now :S

Michaell said...

got the same feeling of being old .. :/

Jamie said...

Oh my god! If Bollinger Bolshevik feels old then that makes me feel practically prehistoric. I think I was about 22 then!