Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dezil To Make Me Feel Better


I'm really pissed off because I failed my driving license exam for the 3rd time. Not only I had to wake up at 6am to be there on time at 8am but also failed it - who wouldn't be pissed off? But then I thought to myself : ' yea whatever , really , you're too hot to be bovvered ' and it helped. Came back home and was like : ' have to listen to something really , like REALLY cute&sweet&awesome - and I was like : ' OMG - Dezil , there's nothing more cute than this '

Dezil is a band straight from Seychelles Islands. I checked this country , it's a kind of a paradise , and it's in Africa.Dezil consists of Sandra ( who's the cutest singer ever ) and some boys ( Juan , Martin , Michael ) but really it's all about Sandra for me , she's da boss.Their first song ' San Ou ' took France by storm , and me as well . It was on MCM like in every 30 minutes. Their music's a combination of raggae , ragga , creol rythms - delicious tropical cocktail.


Dezil - San Ou ( La Riviere )





^^ I love the way they dance - it's way awesome , always makes me smile ^^ and isn't Sandra adorable ?!?



Dezil' - Tu Peux Crier

God , can't decide if I prefere this one or ' San Ou ' ... I think this one is just .. Brilliant , really I don't know such adjectives to describe how awesome Dezil is !
Oh , and Sandra's bringing her sexy back in here along with her friends - she keeps it hot.
I asked my friend who knows French about translation of the titles and this one means : You can shout - still got no idea what they're singing about, they're hot anyways. Plus , I TOTALLY ADORE THEIR DANCE ON THE BRIDGE !!! ^^ check it :




awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ^_^





Dezil - Laisse tomber les filles qui se maquillent




it's also sweet but imo not THAT good as two other , + they really should only make beach videos. Oh , and this one means ' Leave the girls who put make up on '


OK , I forgot about my failure all thanks to Sandra and Dezil :* of course a little picture of Sandra to make it even better ;D

2 comments:

Robpop said...

Thanks for your comments on DSTP!

Poster Girl said...

Oh, how adorable! I want to go hang out with them--partly to be in some place that pretty, but mainly because they just look like they're having so much fun!